Wednesday, June 27, 2018

my everyday style: a simple grey dress two ways!

I feel like a broken record but I can't say it enough... I'm ALL about super easy pieces for my wardrobe. It's why I gravitate to simple neutrals and classic silhouettes. On repeat. I just don't have a lot of time or desire to take a full morning to decide what to wear... I just want easy combos that I can throw on and go with while still feeling confident.  And whenever I find those great pieces I love sharing them with you!

This dress is a great option for busy moms... whether your day includes the park, errands, an appointment or seeing friends, this dress is perfect to style a million different ways. Or just to wear on it's own!  Here I styled it into two different looks. One with a chambray top for cooler summer mornings and another way with a jacket to throw on or take off as needed. I always love to have layering options in the summer.  Can you tell!? If it's a super hot day the dress is perfect just on it's own as well. Whatever way you decide to style it - the options are endless - you are sure to love this easy summer dress! Plus it's available in lots of colors... so if grey isn't your thing, go wild!

Also of note: this white tote is BACK in stock! I've been surprised how clean it has stayed. It's the perfect mom-tote. And even when it gets a little beat up, it will give it some character!












Outfit Details:
Black Tote (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.