Wednesday, July 11, 2018

my everyday style: summer staples!

Sometimes the basics are the best. And this outfit is proof of that! Simple white jeans, a simple grey tank and a denim jacket (similar or similar) are about as easy as it gets for wardrobe pieces and together they are a great pulled together look with minimal effort. I could wear an outfit like this all the time - I mean, why not!?!? It's perfect for a day of errands or carting the kids around - which seems to be my new summer job. 

You guys, in other news the Nordstrom Anniversary sale drops TOMORROW MORNING for cardholders! I'll have plenty of early access coverage with my top picks for all categories and of course I'll fill you in on what I am buying for my own closet as well.  So check back first thing tomorrow morning for all the FUN!












Outfit Details:
White Jeans (I cut off the hem myself)
Denim Jacket (similar or similar)
Grey Tank - obsessed with these! So soft and a great price!
Necklace (similar or similar)
Sandals (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.