Tuesday, June 5, 2018

summer try on session - dress edition!

You gals sure do love a good try-on session and really, so do I! If you want to see more... all the try-on sessions are archived here. I personally love when other bloggers do try-on sessions because it's so handy to see how pieces actually fit and you guys seem to love them too.

Today I've got a great round up of dresses both dressy and casual for summer... I will included info on sizing and fit, but please feel free to ask questions if you have any!

above: I love this lace midi dress. It's a great price and really a great piece for weddings or events.  It's available in lots of colors but size up. I'm wearing a medium here (the small was too tight around the torso).  The good news is that the spaghetti straps are adjustable so when you size up you can still make sure the straps fit nicely.  Also this dress has such great support that I dare say you can go bra free.  And I NEVER say that... so I really mean it!

above: This is another gorgeous Gal Meets Glam dress that was so flattering and beautiful. I'm wearing a 4 here.  This navy is gorgeous but there were two other colors as well. It's a great dress for summer events like weddings or ever for the office this summer. 

above: If you need an easy mom-friendly everyday dress - this one is for you! It's soft and easy to wear and you could easily layer with a denim jacket or cardigan.  Plus it's REVERSIBLE.  You can wear the v in the front or the back. I personally would choose the back, but how fun is that!?! See the back below.  This one is also available in quite a few colors. I'm wearing an XS petite, because that's all they had in stock but it fits great so note that it runs a bit big.


above: I've got a thing for midi dresses lately. They are perfect in this silhouette for an easy everyday dress. I love this army green dress - I'm wearing an XS and it's also available in a very nice blue.

above: This is another great everyday mom-friendly dress in a lightweight sweatshirt material. It has pockets and is also available in grey. I'm wearing an XS here and you can see the fun tie-sleeve details better in the photo below. 


above: This is THE DRESS... you can see me wearing it here in grey and I also have it in black.  I absolutely adore this dress and I find it to be extremely comfortable and flattering. I'm wearing a small here and it's available in TONS of colors but I was loving this pink color for sure! You can see the side view of it below.


above: This dress is simply ADORABLE! It's not lined so it's better for a swim cover up or casual dress. I didn't find it to be see through at all, but just FYI.  I'm wearing an XS and it's on sale right now.  The fabric is so soft... this one's a keeper!

Let me know if you have any questions or what your favorite is!





 

site design by kiki co.