Monday, June 4, 2018

my everyday style: pretty in pink!

Have you guys checked out the new Gal Meets Glam line of dresses!? Gal Meets Glam has been an absolute staple on the blogging scene for years and she recently launched her own line of dresses are you guys - they are GORGEOUS!  I'm not usually much for frilly or girly dresses but I recently checked out her line of dresses when I was in Chicago and they are all gorgeous. The fabrics are beautiful, the silhouettes are so flattering and I love that they are like nothing else on the market right now. I tried a few dresses on and decided that this gorgeous pink dress absolutely had to come home with me. I have the perfect event to wear it to this summer and I can't WAIT to wear it.  It makes me feel beautiful and the color is absolute perfection.  You know that feeling when you slip on a dress and it just fees GOOD.  That is how this entire line of dresses is!

If you have a wedding to attend this summer, a graduation or graduation party, a baby shower, or any special event coming up, I can not recommend these dresses enough. I tried this navy one on an loved it. I love the casual vibe of this blue linen dress as well.  This floral dress would be gorgeous for an outdoor wedding this summer. And this simple halter tank dress was STUNNING in person.











Outfit Details:
Shoes (similar or similar)


Here are a few more of my favorites....

 

site design by kiki co.