Wednesday, June 6, 2018

my everyday style: rainy day style!

There's nothing like a spring or summer rainy day when the result is all this green grass and gorgeous flowers! It's hard to say you mind it too much, when the result is this beautiful.  You know I love my stripes! So an easy striped dress is the perfect quick outfit to throw on with a pair of rain boots.  I get a ton of use out of this green military style jacket that I bought years and years ago... it's the perfect extra layer.  So the point is this: when a rainy day strikes just grab your easiest basics like this jacket, this dress and a pair of rain boots and you are golden!

Either that or grab a book and stay in your pjs all day... I won't judge.

But let's get real here... the real star of the show here isn't my outfit. It's all these gorgeous tulips! Even though we had a super rainy, gloomy day to shoot these photos these tulips can't help but look amazing.  Tulip time is a super big deal here in West Michigan - sadly these photos were taken a few weeks ago so these beauties are likely long gone by now. But I'm so glad we had the opportunity to shoot with them.  Don't they just make you feel happy looking at them?









(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Earrings (similar)


 

site design by kiki co.