Tuesday, June 19, 2018

on my radar: June 2018!

Oh sweet, sweet summer... how is your summer going? I can't believe June is already half over. It's flying by so far. I am LOVING the warm days and the relaxed pace.  With that in mind... here are a few fun finds that are on my radar this month!


top row, from left: 
This lightweight robe is perfect for summer... I mean blowdrying my hair in this heat is quite the adventure, am I alone!?!? This is perfect for keeping cool while getting ready!
We spend A LOT of time at the beach and pool this time of year and we can never have enough beach towels - how cute is this big circular beach towel? ADORABLE.
I'm all about staying as cool as possible... this pink tank is GORGEOUS and perfect for super hot days!
Our entire family is absolutely loving the new safe sunscreen that comes in spray form from Beautycounter (it's non-aerosol and reef safe!) and is super easy to apply.

middle row, from left:
The NEW Beautycounter Overnight Resurfacing Peel is one of the best new beauty products I've tried in a while. And I try A LOT.  After one use my skin felt super smooth and soft both right after I applied it and still the next morning and after using it a few nights in a row I can definitely see a difference in the brightness and softness of my face. I've used similar products but never one as SAFE as this one. I can't recommend it enough.
This v-neck tee is a staple in my closet - it's sold out a few times - but its BACK in stock! They are so soft and easy and NOT see-through at all. I just love wearing them. It's available in tons of colors and under $20! So you just can't go wrong!

bottom row, from left: 
I love this striped hooded top for chilly summer evenings or over air conditioned stores. I always love having a comfortable and lightweight layer on hand this time of year just in case!
 I've had my eye on these pink sandals (they are available in LOTS of colors) and they JUST went on sale! Yay!
I've been looking for a white swim cover up and just found this white maxi swim cover up and had to order it right away! 
These denim shorts are getting A LOT of wear lately. They are so comfy and flattering with the high waist. I usually size up in denim shorts to get a slouchy fit but with the high waist I went with my usual size and I love the fit!



 

site design by kiki co.