Monday, September 19, 2016

my everyday style: more boyfriend jeans for fall with Topshop & Nordstrom!

Remember these boyfriend jeans?  I love them so much I just had to style them up twice.  Last time I went dressier with a blouse and wedge heel... but for today I took them more in an casual direction.  Suede moto jackets are right on trend for fall and I love how this navy moto jacket by Topshop at Nordstrom is part trendy with it's fresh silhouette and part classic with the navy hue.

Here I paired my Topshop boyfriend jeans with a moto jacket, chambray oxford and simple pink flats.   I absolutely love this outfit combo... the layers are perfect for cool mornings and warm fall afternoons.  Since this top was a little long on me I decided to tie the shirt ends instead of tucking it in and I love the way it looks.  The tie adds a fun small detail.   I can definitely see already that this moto jacket will be getting lots of wear this season...







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Suede Moto Jacket, Topshop @ Nordstrom
Chambray Top, Topshop @ Nordstrom
Boyfriend Jeans, Topshop @ Nordstrom
Flats, Sam Edelman
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff

This post created in collaboration with Nordstrom. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog. All opinions are my own.




 

site design by kiki co.