Wednesday, September 21, 2016

on my radar: september 2016!

You guysssss!!!! I am LOVING September so far... what about you?  The cool mornings and warm afternoons are what dreams are made of.   It's definitely time for Michigan to show off with it's  leaves changing and apple orchards bursting with fruit.  Plus, it seriously helps that my kiddos are back in school and this momma FINALLY has some time to work, work out and just BE without someone complaining or running in and out of the house 20 times a day.

And of course, you know, fall fashion.  Duh.  Is it me or are the gettings REALLY good this fall? I'm trying my best to hold off on sweaters and boots (and mostly failing) in order to really savor the amazing September weather and leave all the boot wearing for October, November and basically forever until spring.

Here are a few fun things on my radar this month... I hope you love them as much as I do!



I'm loving the limited edition Beautycounter for Target, I just snagged this charcoal mask and it's amazing! (Wondering what the difference is between the BC for Target collection and the regular BC? NOTHING!  BC for Target are just smaller sizes and special BC for Target packaging.  The products are the same.  So the BC for Target products are perfect for trying something new... ! If you want to know more about Beautycounter and why I love them... read this!)

Scarf season is HERE ladies!  I'm going to kick off the season in style... I'm loving this navy and red plaid version.  It's perfect for early fall.

Quite possibly the most perfect fall earring ever. 

I am already craving all the plaid shirts for fall... how about you?

J.Crew is at Nordstrom! Have you heard? You can get your favorite J.Crew pieces with Nordstrom's free shipping and awesome customer service.  I love this classic blazer, which I own in navy, but may need in camel too!

Currently obsessed with this cashmere cardigan - swoon! Can this just magically appear in my closet? Mmmm, k.

After falling in love with this pair of boyfriend jeans, I'm loving these distressed skinny jeans by the same brand! (Plus, they are under $70!)

My current shoe obsession... these flats (plus, they are 25% off right now)! I'm trying to wait on boots until October or November - which isn't proving to be easy! So I'm distracting myself with flats in the meantime...

I'm really loving army green bags for fall... this tote is definitely on my wishlist!  Are you a "big" or a "small" bag kind of gal? I love the look of small bags, but often times feel like I don't use them as much.  I do love this small bag though! In real life I always like my bag to be able to fit a book in it (nerd alert!).



 

site design by kiki co.