Tuesday, September 6, 2016

my everyday style: boyfriend jeans for fall with Topshop & Nordstrom!

Boyfriend jeans are my favorite for fall. When you ditch the shorts from summer but the weather is still nice enough to show a little ankle, then it's the perfect time for boyfriend jeans. I love a good distressed pair like this one... and they are fun to dress up and down depending on your mood or plans for the day.

I like to add a few trendy pieces to my wardrobe each season to keep it fresh and fun... and Topshop at Nordstrom is THE place to do it!  With an eclectic mix of wardrobe statements, like this top, mixed with everyday basics, like these jeans, Topshop at Nordstrom is a fun and budget-friendly shopping experience.  I love how this unique top takes a simple pair of boyfriend jeans and makes for a fun date night or girls night out look.  These jeans are super soft and such a great price!  And this top!?!? I mean, how fun is this? I am obsessed with blush pink lately and this top was love at first sight.  Add a pair of comfy wedges and voila - the perfect look for drinks with friends.








(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Top, Topshop @ Nordstrom
Jeans, Topshop @ Nordstrom
Shoes, Nordstrom
Bag, Chloe
Earrings, Kendra Scott
Sunglasses, Tory Burch

This post was created in collaboration with Topshop and Nordstrom.



 

site design by kiki co.