Monday, August 29, 2016

wear it now or later: sleeveless turtleneck sweater!

All month long I've been bringing you great tips on how to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall with my "wear it now or later" posts.  You can see them all here!

I personally like to make sure that the pieces that I fill my closet with are versatile for several seasons.  Of course, there are some items like sandals and shorts that simply can't be re-purposed for several seasons but many items should be able to be tweaked a bit to wear and re-wear for several seasons.

This late-summer/fall I am loving the sleeveless turtleneck sweater trend!  I picked up this style for my own closet (watch for it on the blog soon!) and I'm guessing you would love to add one of these to your closet as well.  Here I paired the sweater with white jeans and sandals for late-summer and then transitioned the sweater to fall with black jeans, a jacket and ankle booties.  So easy? Right!?








 

site design by kiki co.