Friday, August 26, 2016

fall must-have shoes under $150!

Shopping for fall shoes is the best! No? It's always so fun to stock up on a new pair of shoes or boots for the upcoming fall season. It reminds me of going back to school as a kid... every one gets new shoes for September!  It's a given.

When I shop for shoes for fall I look for something that is comfortable for my busy mom lifestyle - but also something that is super versatile.  Neutrals like olive, grey, brown and black (you can NEVER have too many pairs of black shoes!) are perfect for everyday wear. I tend to shy away from heels for everyday outfits, but I've found that ankle booties with a little heel are quite comfortable and easy to wear (compared to say a high heeled pump).

Today I pulled together some of my favorite fall shoe trends this season.  I'm loving suede, jewel tones and lots of texture like suede and studs.  You can make your arithmetic teacher proud with these prices as well!  Everything I've chosen here is under $150 with most of the styles being under $100.  Happy shopping!


grey pointed toe flatsbrown flat ankle boots (available in 5 great colors!), black clogs (4 colors! Including red, so cute!), over the knee boots (I love this affordable pair and they are offered in 3 colors!), burgundy suede flats (love this simple style, there are 12 colors to choose from!), olive green ankle boots (so many cute colors!), leopard lace up flatsblack cut out loafers (LOVE these!)

or shop them all below:



 

site design by kiki co.