Wednesday, October 28, 2015

on my radar/october 2015

Every month I pull together a little list of the things I am loving or that I have on my eye on lately.  I have a really great list this month… I hope you enjoy it too!


plaid top… I'm all about plaid these days.  Looking ahead, how cute would this top be with black pants/skirt and some sparkly earrings for a casual holiday party!?!? I love it!

leopard sweater… remember this sweater (serious flashback alert!)!?!? It's BACK at J.Crew. I bought mine 3 years or so ago, it's been a favorite since then and is such a GORGEOUS top.  Snag it now, this baby sold out quick the first time!

faux fur cowl… This is another piece that I've owned forever and LOVE. I recommend snagging one this season. They are so fun to dress up or down for winter… and stay tuned because mine is making a blog appearance soon! This one is budget friendly and super cute.

Citizens of Humanity jeans… I snagged these jeans this fall and LOVE them.  They look and feel like they have been worn and loved for 20+ years… but in the best possible way.  This is my first pair of CoH jeans and I think I'm a convert.  They fit amazing and are super soft.  Definitely a new favorite!  If you live local… check out the great selection of CoH at DENYM.  

velvet flats… uh, yes PLEASE on these babies! Love them and they are perfect for holiday parties!

fur cuff Uggs… I know not everyone is an Ugg fan. But living in Michigan they are pretty much necessary.  Especially for taking the kids to school first thing in the morning.  This pair is SO fun with the longer fur.  I'm putting these straight on my "Santa" list. (if I can wait that long! I might have to snag them sooner!)

cozy socks… I just splurged on a few pairs of super duper snugly socks from J.Crew for me and my husband.  We are in sock heaven.  Which is a thing.  For sure.

thermal pj pants… this is the third year Old Navy has these pjs for the holidays. DO NOT miss out on these guys! I have a little, ahem, collection going. But they are so comfortable and warm for the cold winter days.  Sometimes I even pair them with a cozy sweater and wear them all day long if I don't have to be anywhere.  Pure indulgence AND they are under $20!

What fun pieces are on your radar lately? I'd love to know!


 

site design by kiki co.