Thursday, October 29, 2015

my everyday style: fall basics!

It's about this time of year that I work to find any way possible to avoid a winter coat.  We've had a very mild fall, but there have still been some ultra-chilly mornings.  Usually a leather jacket and a big scarf can help with fending off the cold parts of the day without full-on surrendering to winter coats yet.

I'm still a big fan of the denim on chambray look… I love to mix it up different ways each season.  It's the perfect template for any season and so fun to play around with as the weather changes.  Here I loved pairing it with plaid and leather for late fall.

A big plaid scarf is one of my favorite fall into winter pieces… nothing is so cozy this time of year as pulling out my favorite fall pieces.  If you are looking for more plaid scarf options… check out this previous post that I think you will like. 






Outfit Details:
Scarf, H&M (old, but similar or similar or similar)
Leather Jacket, Zara (old, but similar or similar or similar)
Jeans, Banana Republic (not available online, similar or similar)
Bag, Michael Kors (similar or similar)
Boots, Coach (last season, but similar or similar or similar)
Earrings, Gorjana
Sunglasses, Warby Parker

Or shop the pieces below...



 

site design by kiki co.