Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my outfit: leopard!





Just when I think I am completely OVER winter and can't take one more minute of warm shoes, layers and sweaters (love them in the fall, hate them by the end of the winter!)... the weather forecast fights back.  This week is supposed to be cold and nasty with snow and sleet and all the yuckiness you can imagine.


So I am doomed to sweaters and boots and layers and warm coats for another couple of weeks at the least (likely much longer, but I won't let my mind go there) while I not so patiently wait for spring.


At least leopard brightens up my day a bit!  And the good news is that J.Crew re-released this Tippi sweater in leopard from the fall line!  It's available now (although if you like it I would snatch it up fast... it went like hot-cakes last fall!)!


Details,
Sweater, J.Crew
White Top, H&M
Sunglasses, House of Harlow
Jeans, Zara
Bracelet, Old Navy (old)
Earrings, courtesy of Towne & Reese



Here is two other ways I have worn this sweater:


 

site design by kiki co.