Friday, October 14, 2016

loving + wanting at the Shopbop sale!

The Shopbop sale is going on now and friends, it's pretty epic!  The entire site (minus, just a few pieces - honestly, it's 99.9% of the site) is 25% off when you spend under $500 and 30% off when you spend OVER $500.  Brands that are never marked down are included like Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, Karen Walker, Citizens of Humanity, Hunter, Sorel, 7 for all Mankind and MORE!  Today I rounded up the items that are included in the sale that I already own and LOVE and then a few items that I are on my WANT list.  Read on to see why I love each of these pieces and then hurry over to shop because items are already selling out! The only sad news!?!? The sale ends TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT.  So seriously, get shopping!

More great news!?!? You can link your Shopbop account with your Amazon Prime account and get the same FREE 2-day shipping that you know and love (or in my case, abuse) with Amazon.  Yay!


LOVING (items I already own and LOVE!)
7 for all Mankind leather-like jeans - soft and so, so stretchy (see them on me here)
Free People Bell Sleeve Top - I get so many compliments on this (see it on me here)
Tory Burch Riding Boots - these are so GORGEOUS and just a little different than the pair I own (see them on me here)
Rebecca Minkoff 'Feed' Bag - this bag is SO butter soft (I have it pink, see it here)
Tory Burch 'Minnie' Flats - the best running around flat (see them on me here)
Hunter Tall Gloss Boots - everyone loves Hunter boots, the are perfect for rainy days!
Rebecca Minkoff 'Bryn' Bag - I love this bag! It's so soft and holds so much (mine is missing the stitching detail, you can see it here)
'Rocket' Jeans - I seriously LOVE these jeans and tell anyone I can to buy them (you can see them on me here)
Sam Edelman 'Felicia' Flats - these are super comfortable and soft, I have them in pink! (you can see them on me here)
Sperry 'Saltwater' Boots - the perfect water-proof boot for fall and winter (you can see them on me here)

WANTING (these are the items on my wishlist for the sale!)
'Life is a Party' iPhone 7 case - to remind myself to lighten up!
Tory Burch Nylon Tote - perfect for travel and carrying my laptop around.
Citizens of Humanity distressed ankle hem - I can't handle how much I love these. (hearts in eyes!)
Free People Asymmetrical Sweater - how cute is this!?!?
Sorel 'Joan of Arctic' Boots - the fur on these boots is the best, plus they are hands down the warmest boots for cold Michigan winters.
Button Back Sweater - so cute, right!?!?
Earrings - love these!
Karen Walker Super Duper Sunglasses - I have long, long loved these! To pull the trigger or not!?!?
Distressed Sweatshirt - I am oddly attracted to this hole-y sweatshirt.
Striped Cardigan - how cozy does this look? Perfect for fall days!

Shop all the pieces below:



 

site design by kiki co.