Thursday, October 13, 2016

my everyday style: all laced up for fall!

Lace up tops, sweaters, shoes... you name it! This fall season is all about the lace ups.  I was a little hesitant (as I sometimes can be) about jumping on this trend... but now that I have, I kinda really love it.

This outfit is just a black sweater with jeans and flats... but the lace up flats and lace up sweater takes this laid back look up a notch.  And for anyone that loves outfit cheats like I do - it's a winner.  This lace up sweater comes in a few different color options (and runs big! Size down!) and it's a great tunic length with a blended knit that drapes really beautifully.  Paired with an easy distressed denim and lace up flats it's just what this (sometimes lazy) lady needs to get out the door looking good in no time at all.





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Sweater (available in 3 colors)
Jeans (on sale for under $50!)
Flats (on sale!)
Similar Necklace (available in 3 colors)

Shop the look head to toe below...



 

site design by kiki co.