Monday, October 17, 2016

my everyday style: pink + grey!

I'm definitely having a moment with pink this fall.  I love pink any time of year, but this fall I am really loving pink mixed with the typical fall colors like grey, navy and burgundy.  This pink top is so dang cute and comfy.  I've been wearing it as much as I can.  I love the fitted sleeve with the flowy body and it even has a little peek-a-boo back (which I totally FORGOT to photograph - duh! - but you can see it on the model here).  The back shows the perfect amount of skin, which for me is not much.  I found that when wearing it with just my bra, the bra doesn't show.  You could also add a cami if you felt more comfortable with that.  I'm thinking about snagging it in black too, I just love it so much.

And can we talk about the bow on these flats!?!? Out of this world.  Quite possibly the cutest bow flat ever. They also come in a high heel version as well.  This look is the perfect casual look for running errands or bopping around with the kids for the day.  Simple and comfortable.  Just the way I love it!






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Top, Free People
Jeans, Rag & Bone (similar or similar less expensive)
Earrings, Kendra Scott via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code: JILLBFF4
Sunglasses, Ray Ban
Shoes, Banana Republic (or high heel version)

Shop the look below...




 

site design by kiki co.