Wednesday, October 5, 2016

my everyday style: falling for Free People with Nordstrom!

If you've been reading this blog for longer than 5 minutes, you know I am all about neutrals. Give me your black, grey, white, blue and cream and I will be happy. One of the reasons I am drawn to neutrals is because it just makes dressing so darn easy - everything matches!  But if you saw my house you would know that I not only dress myself in neutrals, I LIVE in neutrals too (white, white and more white, please!).  So it's deeper than the "easy to mix and match" thing.  But I have no shame in my game.  I like what I like.

That is why this season I am really loving Free People at Nordstrom - they take your average neutral sweater and add tons of texture and visual interest to make sure that your neutrals stay out of the boring zone. Take this v-neck sweater... the ribbed fabric (oh so soft!) and bell sleeves take a regular cream sweater and make it something special.  This sweater has fast become a favorite... I wore it with jeans and sandals for a date night recently, here on the blog today I am wearing it with jeans and boots for a regular day of working and errands and later this fall I think it would look great with a utility or faux fur vest and riding boots for a cooler day.

Read on below to shop some of my other favorite Free People sweaters and tops... there are some REALLY gorgeous options!







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Top, Free People
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity
Boots, Dolce Vita
Necklace, Kendra Scott
Bag, Chloe (or similar or similar)

This post is created in collaboration with Nordstrom.
Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog.

Shop my favorite Free People sweaters below...



Shop this look head to toe:





 

site design by kiki co.