Friday, July 29, 2022

loving lately - July!

 Each month I round up a few items I purchased over the past month that are making me very happy. July is always a weird in-between time for shopping... there is the Nordstrom Anniversary sale for fall items but most retailers are only offering summer items on sale so selection can be slim. Also it's my birthday month so I like to splurge a *little*... 

For the Nordstrom Anniversary sale I stocked up on boring items like bras and socks which were in need of replacing in my closet. I also bought this dress and this sweater that are both now sadly sold out (but watch for restocks because they have restocked a few sizes a few times). Also very sadly sold out (but check the website for availability at your local store!) is this perfume. The internet is raving about it and I originally tried the sample pack for this brand and LOVE the Missing Person scent. It's so good for everyday. I found a few other fun items that are also now sold out - items go QUICK during sale season, ya know?

Some other highlights for July shopping are this ruffle sleeve top (true to size) and white jeans (I went with my bigger size) - both of which have gotten lots of summer wear and are just so dang cute in person! I found some gorgeous dresses on sale for summer at Banana Republic - this black one and this white one - both are also true to size. The Banana Republic sale section has some amazing deals, I highly recommend those two dresses too, they are really great in person. Finally a few new neutral accessories include these sandals and this crossbody bag. Both are perfect for late summer. Lastly I highly recommend this gorgeous blue sweater (true to size) and it's on major sale right now. I can't resist a sweater... even in the summer!




 

site design by kiki co.