Wednesday, July 27, 2022

styled x3: white blouses for summer to fall!

 I know a lot of you are starting to think about fall fashion... and SO. AM. I.  It's one of my favorite seasons to shop for and it always feels like such an amazing fresh start for my close too. While I've been craving fall fashion, it's not quite time to start wearing fall fashion yet. Summer weather is still in full force but you can start to transition your outfits to feel a little more like fall until it's time for sweaters and layers. 

Today's looks are perfect for the warm weather now, but hint a bit at fall with fresh denim silhouettes, loafers and black jeans. Small and subtle touches that feel more like fall than summer while still working for everyday wear. 

You can wear all of these looks now or add a trench coat or blazer to the looks as the weather cools.









 

site design by kiki co.