Wednesday, October 6, 2021

September bestsellers!

 I hope your October is off to a great start... it's definitely felt more like fall where I live and I'm loving it. September was all about fall clothes on the blog and today I am rounding up the pieces that were YOUR favorite this month. It's time for another bestsellers round up... 

These were the pieces you loved the most and I must say, you all have the best taste! Some of my favorite jeans, coats and fall pieces were some of your favorites too! Let's take a look at the pieces...

(above) quilted jacket 
For the second month in a row, this jacket is a best seller! It's SO cute and I've only worn it once so far (I have a feeling that will change later this month) and loved how comfortable and warm it was. I went down one size to an XS. You can see more jackets for fall in this post!

(above) cocoon blazer 
This gorgeous sweater blazer was a big favorite this past month. It's super cozy and works great as a jacket too. I went down one size to an XS since this blazer does run quite big. You can see more blazers for fall in this post

This pair of jeans is so fun for fall with a slight flare at the hem. They have great stretch that is very comfortable while being flattering too. Because of the stretch I go with my smaller size for this pair of jeans. You can see more Madewell favorites in this post.

(above) cozy joggers 
This is an old post, but these joggers have been featured a few times here on the blog recently and also in my October Capsule which you can find here. They never stretch out and are the most flattering joggers I own, my husband calls them my 'cute pants'. I went down a size in these joggers to an XS.

(above) Chloe tote 
You all went gaga for this tote and it's on my wishlist too (I'm thinking maybe a Christmas gift to me, from me!) It's just gorgeous! It was featured in this post originally. 


(above) cream cardigan 
Everyone loves a cardigan for fall! Me included! This one was super popular this month and I can see why. It's very soft and the buttons are so pretty. I went with my usual size small for this piece. You can see more of my Madewell favorites in this post.



 

site design by kiki co.