Friday, October 1, 2021

Fall Capsule Collection: October!

Last month I launched a new capsule collection series that I hoped to continue to release every season for seasonal inspiration for clothing. Immediately after releasing it I had tons of requests to do it monthly... so here is the second fall capsule for the month of October (by the way, HOW is it October already?!?). You can view the September installment here for more outfit inspiration for fall. I'm so glad you all enjoyed the first go at this type of post and today I'm really excited to share the October Capsule Collection. 

This fall I'm craving simplicity and comfort alongside really wanting to feel pulled together. I still love a bit of lounge wear here and there but for the most part I've really enjoyed getting dressed each day and planning out my outfits each day. It feels good to look good - for me at least! 

I've pulled together 20 easy to wear pieces for the month of October that will mix and match easily for lot of fall outfits. October is all about cozy pieces and layering and warm fall hues. There are a few items I reused from the previous capsule like the ankle boots and straight leg jeans. Those pieces are so versatile I couldn't resist repeating them. I also added a few more pieces this time around since I had requests for more layers and more options. Here are the 20 pieces and then you can scroll down to see them all put together in outfits to make getting dressed in the morning super easy!


Shop the pieces:


~~~

Let's take a look at some of the outfits I pulled together with these pieces... all these pieces are so versatile that the mixing and matching options are endless here. But I pulled together just 12 looks to get you started... There are plenty of layers (optional) for those cold days and some less layered looks for warmer fall days.


















 

site design by kiki co.