Friday, October 15, 2021

madewell try ons for fall!

I've said it a bunch, but nothing beats Madewell for fall and winter. I just LOVE their cozy sweaters and gorgeous fall hues. They do this season SO well. Right now you can get 20% off your order of $100 or 30% off your order of $200 or more on select items. I always love to shop a sale from Madewell - it's definitely the best time to buy! 

I found some really beautiful fall pieces that I can't wait to share with you...  sweater weather has definitely arrived in my neck of the woods so I'm excited to dig in with some of these new arrivals.


Sizing: I went with my usual size small. It's definitely a more shrunken fit. If you prefer a more oversized fit I would suggest going up a size.
Thoughts: This sweater is SO beautiful in person. WOW. The details are just stunning. The sweater is grey with small flecks of color making it extremely unique. This sweater is so "fall" to me and for some reason makes me think of Thanksgiving. Wouldn't this be gorgeous for Thanksgiving?

Shown with: jeans, clogs




(above & below) cream mockneck sweater
Sizing: True to size, I went with my usual size small. If you wanted a more oversized fit, you could go up one size.
Thoughts: This mockneck with the knitted v-neck pattern is a popular one this year. I have a similar one from Everlane that I love - although the Madewell version is a better price. This sweater is stretchy and cozy and and instant classic. 

Shown with: jeansclogs



(above & below) striped top
Sizing: Runs a little oversized. I'm wearing my usual size small. 
Thoughts: This top is GORGEOUS in person. It's a super thick t-shirt material that has really great structure while still being very comfortable and easy to wear. It's featured in my October Capsule if you want more inspiration on how to style it. 

Shown with: jeans or jeans, mules



(above & below) rust open front cardigan 
Sizing: I went down a size. This cardigan runs big. I'm wearing XS.
Thoughts: I just LOVE this color this season so this was an instant favorite for me. It's lightweight but warm and works over tees and tanks for fall. I highly recommend.

Shown with: striped top, jeans or jeansmules



(above & below) brown sweatshirt
Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small. You could go up a size for more room too.
Thoughts: I just LOVE this sweatshirt. I own the same one in grey from a few seasons ago. It's a great classic. This brown is so pretty and on trend for fall, it's also featured in my October Capsule if you want more ideas on how to style it. It also has POCKETS which, duh, is amazing! 

Shown with: leggings, birkenstocks




 

site design by kiki co.