Monday, October 18, 2021

6 ways to style: joggers for fall!

These joggers have been a bestseller all month. I just LOVE them and wear them a lot and they were featured in the October Capsule as well. I've gotten lots of inquiries on more ways to style them. Today I've got some really fun and easy outfit ideas with joggers for fall. Todays outfits are some simple ways to dress up your joggers a little. I'm all for making pulled together looks very comfortable, so these looks are the perfect balance. 

I love these joggers because they are super flattering, they fit a little more like a legging up top with some compression. And then they are nice and slim through the leg and the fabric doesn't easily bag out in the knees which I really appreciate. I went down a size in these joggers. I'm in the size x-small. 


(above) Look 1
I love this preppy look. Joggers with a casual button front top and sneakers are a great mom on the go look. It's made to be more casual with the sleeves cuffed and sweater thrown over the shoulders.
Shop the look: joggers, top, sweater (less expensive option), sneakers, bag is Polene

(above) Look 2
Elevated athleisure is one of my favorite styles to wear. This sweater/sweatshirt combo with a jacket and sneakers is great for moms on the go or attending sporting events. It's pulled together but super comfortable.
Shop the look: joggers, sneakers, tote, jacket, sweatshirt

(above) Look 3
A boxy sweater and joggers is a great silhouette for weekends and fall activities. I love it with sneakers and a crossbody bag for running errands and hanging with the kids.

(above) Look 4
A shirt-jacket pairs really well with joggers for a trendy fall look. I love these fur lined Birkenstocks for fall, they are surprisingly warm and of course so comfortable. 

(above) Look 5
I love throwing a long jacket over joggers because it's instantly dressed up without really any effort. I paired it with a cashmere sweater which layers so well for warm layers when the days get colder.


(above) Look 6
I love a half zip sweater, which are so trendy right now, with a lightweight jacket. I actually just wore a similar combo to my sons soccer game recently and it was perfect as the sun was setting to keep warm. It's a great combo.
Shop the look: joggers, sweater, jacketbirkenstocks


 

site design by kiki co.