Wednesday, August 25, 2021

amazon jewelry favorites!

I am having a *moment* with jewelry right now... and especially delicate gold pieces and layered necklaces. It's feels like a little extra fancy layer now that life seems more normal and I am getting out more. Some of my favorites finds are super budget friendly pieces from Amazon and are also huge fan favorites. I thought I would round them all up into one blog post for easy shopping for you all! I highly recommend all of these, they have held up great and I wear them all quite regularly.

If you are loving my Amazon picks you can see all my Amazon finds from the archives here...

I have seen so many gals on Instagram wearing these delicate bracelets and they always look so pretty. I was afraid they would tangle easily, so I went for the budget version with an Amazon find. Turns out they don't really tangle! They are super comfortable to wear and I love the look!

I'm not a huge earring person, so these tiny delicate earrings are perfect for everyday wear while being simple and classic and not heavy at all. They are a new favorite for fall!
I'm loving the layered necklace trend but I'm often a little stumped on what necklaces to layer with what. That's why little sets like these are perfect for me - the guess work is done for you! This J pendant is also reversible to kind of starburst pattern so you can wear it either way.


I probably get the most questions about this piece! Everyone loves a good Apple Watch Band and this one is such a good deal. It also holds up really well. I've worn it everyday since I got it and it's got a few worn spots but still looks great. For mom duties, to work, to workouts... I'm wearing it all the time. My husband also got the same one to match his Apple Watch and loves it too. I will also note that I've found the 'rose gold' Apple Watch the hardest to color match when buying bands and this one is near perfect match!


I'm definitely a minimalist when it comes to jewelry and these are so easy and classic to throw on with a dress or sweater for a dressed up look. You can wear them all or just a few and the entire set is such a good deal. 



 

site design by kiki co.