Thursday, August 26, 2021

wear to where: date night!

Last week I launched a new series called "WEAR TO WHERE" with outfit ideas for events this fall and beyond. You all LOVED it! I'm back with another installment today and I am head over heels for these looks and hope you enjoy them as well. 

I polled you all on Instagram Stories to see what events you want help with outfit planning for and the top response was fall sporting events... you can see that post HERE. A close second for responses was date night. My husband and I have definitely fell off on our regular date nights and I'm hoping to get back to them now that we are on a more regular schedule with back to school. Today I pulled together 3 simple and casual date night looks that I think you will love! I would for sure wear all of these!

(above) I love to swap a date night for a day date in the fall. Crisp air on sunny afternoons is perfect for outdoor dining at your favorite beer garden or brunch spot. This casual outfit is perfect for a fall day date.

Shop the look: brown puff sleeve dress, sneakers, handbag, bracelets, sunglasses


(above) Anyone ready to break the heels back out this fall for a date night? This simple but classic date night look is perfect for getting dinner at the newest hottest place in town. 

Shop the look: black blouse, distressed jeans, braided heels, quilted handbag, layered necklaces



(above) I love a dinner and movie date and my husband and I haven't done this in forever. I'm craving it... this cozy outfit is perfect for a chilly movie night!

Shop the look: white jeans, chunky sweater, crossbody bag, pearl hoop earrings, clogs


 

site design by kiki co.