Wednesday, August 18, 2021

wear to where: fall sporting events!

Today I'm launching a new series called "wear to where" with outfit ideas for you all from events you all suggested on Instagram recently. Fall sporting events are kicking off for our family THIS weekend! There will be lots of sitting in the bleachers for me and my husband over the next few months. 

SOOO many of you also requested what to wear to fall sporting events. So I know I am not alone as I begin to think about what I'm going to be wearing to all those soccer games this fall. Temperatures will swing from 80s now to 50s as the season wraps up, so my outfits are going to be all over the place as far as weather appropriate. 

For today's post I pulled together some early fall looks with everything from short and tanks, to leggings with layers and even a sweater thrown in there. Also, now since we are spectators at high school sports many events happen after dark under the lights so many events are cooler than say a sunny Saturday afternoon. Here's some outfits to get us started on inspiration and I will maybe do another what to wear to fall sports as the weather gets cooler and it will be all about layers. 

I hope you enjoy this outfit inspiration... I look forward to pulling more of these posts together for you all.


(above) Go for team colors to support your favorite team on the field with a colorful tank paired with easy mom friendly basics like denim shorts and sneakers.



(above) A little athleisure look is always comfortable for sitting in the stands. I love pairing a long cardigan with leggings for a chic mom on the go look.
Shop the look: leggings, tee, cardigan, tote, slides, necklaces 



(above) For chillier mornings or nights in the stands a sweater and moccasins is the perfect comfortable and pulled together look to cheer from the sidelines.

 

site design by kiki co.