Monday, July 19, 2021

6 ways to style mom jeans!

The mom-jean trend is here to stay... I'm not ditching my skinny jeans any time soon, but I do love this trend. I always feel hip and pulled together when I wear mom-jeans. I will say it's not a style that everyone feels totally comfortable with right away. It definitely took me some time to get used to the feel and look of them. 

Today I am styling the Agolde Riley - I have this style in two other pairs and they are all quite different. This pair is no-stretch. I go with my bigger size in these jeans. If you are between sizes, I recommend going up a size. What I have learned with the no-stretch jeans by Agolde is that they won't stretch, of course, but they do start to form to your body as you wear them. They take a few wears to break in and once they do, they feel so great. I love that you can dress them up or dress them down... let's take a look at the outfits!


Outfit 1 (above)
These jeans work so well for mom on the go looks... just a simple tee and slides for everyday wear is instantly chic with mom jeans.
Shop the look: jeans, tee, slides, sunglasses, bag is Polene

Outfit 2 (above)
The mom jeans work great for work too with a simple sweater blazer and flats. I just LOVE this look!

Outfit 3 (above)
I'm having a MOMENT with button front tops, I want to wear them everyday. I've realized that I like them a little oversized. They are lightweight so they work for summer with the sleeves rolled up and they are so effortless and always look pulled together. 
Shop the look: jeans, top, loafers, bag

Outfit 4 (above)
Mom jeans are a staple for everyday for me with just a tank and sandals for summer. They are perfect for patio dining or date night. 

Outfit 5 (above)
I love pairing a simple summer sweater with these jeans for working from home and running errands.
Shop the look: jeans, sweater, sandals, tote, sunglasses

Outfit 6 (above)
I love these jeans styled more sporty too with sneakers and stripes. It's a great mom uniform!
Shop the look: jeans, sneakers, tank, bag, bag strap



 

site design by kiki co.