Friday, June 4, 2021

May Bestsellers!

It's already time for another bestsellers round up! I'm THRILLED June is finally here, but let's take a look at the favorites from May... these are the favorites as voted by you all. And I must say you all have the BEST taste! ;)

bracelet set (above)

Originally featured in this Amazon Finds post!

These bracelets are SO on trend right now and so pretty in person. They are super affordable and I was afraid they would get tangled easily, but they really don't! I highly recommend them!



black button front dress

Originally featured in this Target try-on post!

This gauze dress is SO cute and soft in person. I'm so glad you all loved it as much as I do. It's equally perfect as a swim cover up, date night dress or for lounging around the house. I went up a size to medium (because it was all that was left in store) and it fits fine with the adjustable straps and elastic ruching in the back, but I would say it's true to size. 

Shown with: hat, sandals



stripe muscle tank (above)

Originally featured in this Nordstrom try-on post!

These tanks are SO versatile. I have one from last year too and they always get lots of wear. They are super affordable with TONS of color available. They run big, I go down a size to XS.



pink sandals (above)

Originally featured in this Nordstrom try-on post!

These are so pretty in person. I originally saw them earlier this spring and they sold out super fast. They are back in stock and while they are quite stiff the first few wears, they break in nicely. I wear these A LOT these days. So cute with dresses or jeans.


blue print tank dress (above)

Originally featured in this New Arrivals post!

This dress is SO good you guys! Lightweight, beautiful pattern and I love the subtle high/low hem with a ruffle. 10/10!!!! It runs true to size, I am in my usual size small and there are lots of color combos. It's perfect for date night, as a swim cover up or just around the house!

Shown with: sandals




 

site design by kiki co.