Thursday, May 6, 2021

target try on!

 I've got some CUTE new finds from Target for you... I think you are really going to love some of these pieces. I know I do already! Also, if you haven't seen my previous SPRING Target try on session also be sure to check that one out here, since it has tons more items and many of them are still in stock!

Let's take a look at the pieces...


Sizing: Oversized. I'm in my usual size small and it still quite oversized.
Thoughts: I LOVE this! The oversized fit is actually great for warm days, it's so airy. This top is perfect with white jeans for a little spring/summer outfit or it would be super cute as a swim cover up too! I love a button front top to throw over swim!

Shown with: jeans, sandals, tote



high rise pull on short (above & below)
Sizing: True to size, maybe a touch big. I'm in my usual size small.
Thoughts: Who can resist a super comfortable and airy pair of shorts that are also mom friendly? I mean. I'll take it! I wouldn't usually be drawn to these but I thought 'heck, I'll try them' and I actually really like them. The gauze material is so light and airy and the high rise and longer cut are super mom friendly. And they have pockets! I was also thinking they would be adorable with an oversized sweatshirt for a cooler day too.

Shown with: similar denim jacket, tank (runs small, size up), similar circle bag, slides (shop here or here)



gauze short sleeve dress (above & below)
Sizing: Fits true to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is SO cute. This isn't a silhouette I am usually drawn to, but when I tried it on I instantly liked it. It's a soft gauze fabric that seems to be everywhere these days and I'm loving it. Also, it has pockets!

Shown with: Polene bag, similar sandals



Sizing: True to size, I am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is a CLASSIC summer piece. So lightweight and the pale blue stripes just scream beachy warm days! It will be great with shorts later this summer but for now I love it with jeans and sneakers for a great mom-on-the-go look!

Shown with: jeans, sneakers (so comfy!), bag is old Chloe - this is similar!



Sizing: I am in a medium since it was the only size left. A small would've worked better but this fits fine since the shoulder straps are adjustable and the back is elastic to stretch.
Thoughts: This is by far my favorite piece in the bunch and I don't usually go for thin straps like this! It's the perfect dress for a super hot day with the lightweight gauze material. Ideally I would wear it as a swim cover up - can't wait for those days! But it would be a great dress for a girls lunch or date night.

Shown with: sandals, hat




 

site design by kiki co.