Wednesday, May 26, 2021

J.Crew finds!

 I've got just a few recent purchases from J.Crew for summer to you show you today. I feel like the 90s trends are so prevalent lately that I'm so thankful for the simple classics from J.Crew. About 99% of the trends from the 90s I will not be revisiting - I wore all that in high school and I'm not interested in reliving any of that - haha!  Thank goodness for J.Crew! Always just meeting me where I am and making me feel so comfortable and confident in clothing. You know? I found some great classics here today... let's take a look at the pieces!


relaxed linen top (above & below)

Sizing: Runs big. I went with a size 0 and it's still quite oversized. I love this oversized fit, but keep in mind if you are ordering for yourself. Also to note this is the "relaxed" fit, if you prefer something more fitted I would try the slim fit.

Thoughts: This top is GREAT. I just love a linen top and this one is SO soft and I love the relaxed oversized fit. This works great with jeans or shorts and will be a great swim cover up too. There are lots of great color options too!

Shown with: jeans, sandals, bag is Polene



beach sweater (above & below)

Sizing: Runs big, I went with my usual size small and it feels too big. I would recommend going down one size.

Thoughts: This sweater is GORGEOUS in person. I've mentioned it a million times, but I just love a lightweight summer sweater. This one is linen with an open knit and just so pretty in person. I have THIS sweater and it's a very similar color, so this one is going back for me. But I'm tempted to snag it in another color - the pink is calling my name!

Shown with: jeans, sandals, tote



rollneck sweater (above & below)

Sizing: True to size. I am in my usual size small.

Thoughts: I love anything with a rollneck from J.Crew - I've always loved their classic rollneck styles. This one is beautifully ribbed with super soft cotton - no itchiness here. It's a little thicker than the sweater above but great for chilly spring & summer nights. This taupe color is perfectly neutral and easy to wear - but there are other color options too!

Shown with: jeans, sandals, bag, bag strap



sweatshirt  & sweatshorts (above & below)

Sizing: Sweatshirt is size medium, I sized up one for a more oversized fit. Shorts are size XS, they run big so I went down one size. Color is: dusty ivory

Thoughts: I just LOVE this set. I've already worn it a few times. It's SO soft and slouchy and perfectly casual for around the house or running errands. I've worn it with Birkenstocks or here with sneakers (these are SO comfortable and perfect for summer!).  You can personalize your sweatsuit with lots of different styles for tops and bottoms, here you can find: wide leg pantspuff sleeve topjogger or a hoodie.

Shown with: sneakers




 

site design by kiki co.