Friday, April 2, 2021

March Bestsellers!

 Wow! March was a super fast month! With the longer days and the hustle and bustle of life somewhat returning, this month just flew by. I'm excited for April and warmer days and getting my kids back in sports full time - it's going to be a great month. I can feel it!

Let's take a look of the most popular pieces you all loved from the month of March! You all were in the mood for spring this past month... as was I. Sandals, denim shorts, summer blouses and swim cover ups made the list for March. Here is what YOU all loved the most last month!

low key slide sandals (shop hereherehere - most stock!here and here)
These sandals are 100% the IT sandal for this season. They are so chic and fun and also a fun alternative to sneakers with athleisure for spring and summer. They run true to size.

tiered long sleeve swim cover up (here or here)
You all LOVED this tiered swim cover up! And I can see why... it's just darling and so fun for lounging at the pool or beach this spring or summer. It's nice and lightweight and super soft. This runs a little big, but I am in my true size small. You can see the full Nordstrom try on session here.

These shorts are a bestseller for the second month in a row! They are just great, I can see why you all love them. They run a little big. I'm between size 26/27 and went with the 26 for these. You can see my full round up of denim shorts for spring and summer here.

This gauzey striped blouse from Target is SUCH a classic. I love it for spring and summer and you all loved it too. It runs true to size. You can see the full Target try on session for spring here.

This bag was featured in this post and you all LOVED it. The quilted handbag is big for spring and summer and this bag is so cute!

I've been looking for that PERFECT white shirt for a while now and this one is it! It's soft but still a little crispy and perfectly oversized. It runs big, I went down one size to XS. You can see the post where this is featured here.



 

site design by kiki co.