Tuesday, March 9, 2021

5 early spring outfit ideas!

 Thank goodness for March! It's a little bit warmer, a whole lot sunnier and one step closer to true spring weather. Today I am rounding up 5 outfit ideas for these winter to spring days... these are tried and true combos that work for these early spring days. All these looks have that certain spring feel to them while still being warm enough for March weather.  Let's take a look at the outfits...


Outfit 1 (above)
Stripes & Black
I mean you can wear stripes with ANYTHING in the spring in my opinion. But I love mixing a little black in there so it's not SO over the top spring-y. Plus, black jeans are the next best thing after joggers/leggings because they are so flattering - and this pair is super comfortable too!

Shop the look: sweater (runs big, size down), jeans (true to size), similar mules, similar bag (bag is Polene)


Outfit 2 (above)
White & Beige
This is an outfit combo that first comes to mind when dressing for winter to spring. I'm always eager to get out my white jeans and a simple beige/oatmeal sweater works great for that spring feel while still keeping you warm if needed. Another item I'm itching to wear this spring? My birks. I just love them.
 
Shop the look: jeans (true to size), sweater (true to size), birkenstocks, bag, bag strap


Outfit 3 (above)
Straight Leg Jeans & Puff Sleeves
Puff sleeve tops are a trend I just can't quit these days. They are so cute and feminine and I find them to be very fun to wear! They work great with straight leg jeans for a balanced silhouette and loafers top the entire look off nicely.

Shop the look: puff sleeve sweater (runs small, I went up a size), jeans (shop here or here), loafers, tote


Outfit 4 (above)
Monochromatic Neutrals
This trench with a monochromatic sweater is chic and SO easy to pull together.  You can do this with a denim jacket and blue top, a utility jacket and an olive top... you get the idea. Lightweight layers for whatever the days weather in monochromatic tones is easy and fun!

Shop the look: jacket (runs big, size down), sweater (runs small, I went up a size), similar jeans, flats


Outfit 5 (above)
White Blouse & Jeans
This is the ultimate classic look and can be layered for weather if need be with a jacket or cardigan too. It's perfect for running errands or zoom calls. This top is perfectly oversized and works great with a little crop flare jean and flats. So classic! So easy!

Shop the look: top (runs big, I went down a size), jeans, flats, bag



 

site design by kiki co.