Monday, March 8, 2021

Target try on session!

It's been a while since I've done a Target try on session and I found SO many good pieces today! I thought every piece was my favorite piece... oops! But truly they are all such great spring basics and you really can't beat the prices. I will say sizing was tricky on a few of these and our Target fitting rooms are still closed, so I had some trouble with some of the sizing. Each of the pieces are kind of all over the place with sizing, so I was sure to make specific notes on sizing!


blue/white stripe blouse (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I went down a size to an XS here thinking it might be oversized but this feels a touch small in the shoulders and chest. I will be exchanging for a small.
Thoughts: This is my IDEAL spring top. This lightweight gauzy fabric is so soft and easy to wear but feels pulled together with white jeans. This would work great with denim shorts, blue or black jeans or as a swim cover up too!

Styled with: white jeans, sandals



ruffle sleeve top (above & below)
Sizing: I went up a size to medium. This brand at Target runs small for me.
Thoughts: I ADORE this. The dramatic sleeves are so fun. This is the perfect top for a little date night or summer evening out. It's darling with white jeans but would also work with blue or black jeans and little skirts or shorts for warmer days.

Styled with: white jeanssandals



black maxi dress (above & below)
Sizing: This dress runs a little big. I'm in my usual size small but it's a little big around the arm holes. I'll be exchanging this for a size XS. So I suggest going down a size.
Thoughts: Another really great piece here. This is perfect for everyday wear in super soft and stretchy cotton but could also be layered with a denim jacket for a day of errands or on it's own for a summer date night. This is available in tons of colors too! I will likely order a few more!

Styled with: sandals



white linen top (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I went up a size to a medium for a drapey fit.
Thoughts: I just LOVE linen blend tees like this for spring and summer. They are lightweight and easy to wear, but also have a nice drape to them to look polished. This one is cute with jeans or shorts, but would also look cute and sporty with joggers too.

Styled with: white jeanssandals




tiered long sleeve dress (above & below)
Sizing: True to size. I am in am in my usual size small.
Thoughts: This is SO GOOD. I know I keep saying I love each piece, but I truly do! This is the same gauzy fabric as the striped blouse at the top. It's so soft and lightweight to wear but also feels very cozy. This is the perfect around the house dress or dress it up with some fun jewelry for a date night or girls night. 

Styled with: sandals



Sizing: These run small. I went up a size to medium.
Thoughts: These are SO good. My store is always sold out of them so I ordered online. I got white, black and olive green. They are great on their own (hello, no bra straps showing!) and work great for layering too. They are also super stretchy and soft. Win! Win!


Scoop neck midi dress (above & below)
Sizing: I went with my usual size small which looked really big at first, but actually fits great. Plus, it has a tiny bit of breathing room for a run through the washer & dryer.
Thoughts: This. Is. Gold. So flattering, so soft, so easy to wear. I love the scoop neck and boxy sleeve. You can wear it around the house this summer instead of leggings or dress it up for a date night or use it as a swim cover up. It's so good!






 

site design by kiki co.