Friday, October 9, 2020

Everlane Fall try on session!

You all know my love for Everlane basics runs very deep... I love how high quality and classic their selection is. Many pieces I have owned for several years and seasons and I continue to love them.  Today I've got a few new pieces to show you and a few old favorites that are BACK this season.

Let's take a look at the pieces...

Sizing: I am in my usual size small.
This sweater is from last season and I'm so excited to see it's back this year. It's hard to tell with the black version, but it has a gorgeous waffle knit to it. This is an all time favorite and maybe one of my most worn Everlane sweaters - last year it sold out super quickly so snag one now if you want it! I'm definitely thinking of getting this in another color this year. The beige is so beautiful!

Sizing: I went down a size to XS.
This sweater is both timeless and perfectly modern at the same time. I styled it 6 ways in THIS post if you want more styling inspiration. I love it buttoned up as a pullover sweater but you can wear it open with a tank or t-shirt too!

Sizing: I am in my usual size small.
This one is a bit of an investment but it was an instant favorite! This is another that's gotten lots of wear over the past year. It's thicker than most of the Everlane cashmere and I love the boxy cut which can be dressed up or dressed down. I love it with jeans but it looks great with joggers too!


(above & below) air tees in black & white
Sizing: These are oversized, but I am in my usual size small. Size down for a smaller fit.
These tees are a dream! So soft and airy and they drape so well. They are great for fall for layering under jackets or cardigans and I love that they are a touch dressier than an average tee but still for a great price.


Sizing: I am in my usual size small. Which is a little snug, size up if between sizes.
This sweater has gorgeous buttons down the front for a v-neck or crew neck look and a beautiful balloon sleeve. I absolutely LOVE this style. Unfortunately I just ordered this one and it's a little too small. I would recommend sizing up if you are between sizes or want a more oversized feel.

Sizing: I went up a size in the sweater to a medium for a more relaxed fit.
This cashmere scarf is brand new and SO gorgeous. I am in love... it would make a great gifting item for the holidays too. I couldn't resist pairing it with my matching crewneck cashmere from Everlane but this neutral color will go with anything.



 

site design by kiki co.