Thursday, September 17, 2020

6 ways to style: joggers for fall!

It's that time again! Time for another 6 ways to style... I take one closet staple and style it up 6 ways to give you lots of ideas for easy outfits. I try to only purchase items that I know I can wear a ton of ways and this helps me visualize how versatile a piece can be - I hope it helps you do the same!

Joggers are HOT for fall this year and while we've loved them for a while now, they are especially pertinent this fall with so many of us still working at home or staying home more than usual. They are so comfortable and fun to wear too!

Today I am styling a pair of joggers I have had for a while. They are for sure my most worn pair! They were sold out for what seemed like forever but they are BACK in stock so make sure to snag them now while they are around.  This pair is true to size, I am in my usual size small.

Let's take a look at the outfits...



Outfit 1 (above)
To dress up the look a little for work at home or just feeling more pulled together, these joggers work great with a sweater jacket. 
Shop the look: joggers (true to size), sweater jacket (size down, I went down 2 sizes) or less expensive sweater jacket, tank, birkenstocks

Outfit 2 (above)
One of my favorite ways to wear these joggers is with an oversized sweater. This cotton sweater is so comfortable and easy to wear. It's perfect for running errands or lounging.
Shop the look: joggers (true to size), sweater (true to size), similar or similar less expensive sneakers

Outfit 3 (above)
I can't resist joggers and tie dye for fall! It's just everything good about 2020 (and sheesh, there isn't much at this point to go in that category) rolled into one, ya know?
Shop the look: joggers (true to size), tie dye sweatshirt (runs a little big, I am in my usual size though), sneakers or similar less expensive sneakers

Outfit 4 (above)
I love joggers with a denim jacket. It just feels right - haha! But seriously, it's so easy to pull this look together with a simple black tee (I really love this one) and a denim jacket and sneakers for an at home look or for running errands.
Shop the look: joggers (true to size), black t-shirt, denim jacket, sneakers

Outfit 5 (above)
If you wanted a preppier look or needed to hop on a quick zoom call, I love pairing these joggers with a chambray top. It's pulled together but still casual and approachable.
Shop the look: joggers (true to size), chambray topbirkenstocks

Outfit 6 (above)
I couldn't resist showing one more look with a sweater since this is probably my favorite way to wear joggers. It's perfect for errands, brunch or just hanging at home watching football. This sweater has a little wool, but it's incredibly soft and cozy.
Shop the look: joggers (true to size), sweatersneakers or similar less expensive sneakers, bag is Polene 


 

site design by kiki co.