Wednesday, September 30, 2020

fall shoe favorites!

Fall is officially here and I've officially packed away all my sandals for the season. Well, except my Birkenstocks, which I will wear until my toes absolutely freeze off! But you get the picture... it's officially closed toe season.  Last year I rounded up my favorite shoes for fall (you can see that here!) and it was a super popular post. Many of the shoes from last season are still in rotation this year, I'm sure you see some familiar pairs. Today I am rounding up the shoes I am most excited about wearing this fall.  I'm wearing A LOT of sneakers and Birkenstocks, but as life gets a little bit back to normal I'm making more of an effort to get "dressed" most days. I'm excited to get back to flats and ankle boots this fall!

Let's take a look at some of my favorites...


top row, from left: 
sorel wedge booties, great for cool or rainy days
leopard loafers, a carry over from last year, so classic and comfortable
Tory Burch flats (similar less expensive), so comfortable for everyday wear and the ultimate classic flat

middle row, from left: 
golden goose sneakers (similar less expensive), I am wearing sneakers a lot these days, might as well be cute!
brown ballet flats, I've owned these for years and they are perfect for everyday wear
black loafers, same style as the leopard loafer, because when you know, you know

bottom row, from left:
birkenstocks, usually I wouldn't include anything open toe but this fall I just can't pack them away yet
ankle boots (same boot different color, different boot similar color), these are a favorite from last year and I'm so sad the suede isn't available this year. But these are incredibly comfortable for a heel.
slippers, I mean it is 2020 after all. These are incredibly soft and cozy and I've already been wearing them around the house and loving them.


 

site design by kiki co.