Tuesday, September 29, 2020

fall finds under $100!

Somehow the calendar switches over to October in just a few days and I am shocked! Can I be alone here? September always flies by and this year it seemed especially quick as school and sports are back up and running (kind of, mostly) for the first time since February. My head is still honestly spinning a little from the busy-ness, but also thankful for some very small return to life as usual.

Fall weather flipped like a switch this week and I'm HERE for it. Sweater season is my favorite and there is something extra comforting about snuggling up in a sweater or jacket right now that feels good for the soul, you know? Today I rounded up some really gorgeous fall finds and everything is under $100.  Really almost everything is under $50 here, but a few of the jacket prices went above $50.  The point is, there are some amazing deals here!


top row, from left: 

middle row, from left: 

bottom row, from left:


 

site design by kiki co.