Thursday, June 18, 2020

Everlane Summer Try on Session

Today I've got some fun new Everlane pieces to show you that just arrived... I'll give details on sizing, show you two ways to style each piece and then also let you know if I'm going to keep them or not.  I partner from time to time with Everlane and the items featured in todays post were gifted from them. I also shop at Everlane a lot with my own money... it's a brand that I really love. Their pieces are super high quality and always seem to be the pieces I reach for most in my closet. Let's take a look at the pieces!


white puff sleeve blouse (above & below)
Sizing: I am in a size 2, similar to a small.
Thoughts: This top is adorable and I've already worn it a few times since it arrived. It's super lightweight and perfect for summer.  Here I styled it more casual with jeans or more pulled together. It works for everyday wear, the office or summer dates (when those return!).
Keep or return? Keep. I've already worn it and love it so much!

Shop the looks:



button front tank (above & below)
Sizing: I am in a size small and it's a little too small for me. I would size up on this piece
Thoughts: I'm bummed it's too small because its a unique piece with the buttons all the way up the front and very soft and stretchy fabric. Perfect for layering or on it's own for hot summer days. It's also available in a few other colors.
Keep or return? This is going back since the sizing doesn't work for me.

Shop the looks:
(below) button front tank, shorts (full review of the shorts here), hat, sandals



tie dye tee (above & below)
Sizing: I am in my usual size small. It's a little small/cropped. I recommend sizing up for a looser fit if desired.
Thoughts: The tie dye trend is SO FUN and I love that this option is a little more subdued. It's also available in quite a few other colors too! And this t-shirt is so soft. It works with leggings for a casual lounge look or with jeans for everyday errands, etc.
Keep or return? It's a keeper! I've already worn it and love it!

Shop the looks:



denim shorts (above & below)
Sizing: Everlane denim has always seemed to run a little small on me and because I like my denim shorts a little looser I went up two sizes-ish. I'm usually between a 26/27 and these are 28. Probably the 27 would've fit fine but I'm okay with the 28 too. I may wash them and dry them (I never put jeans in the dryer!) to shrink them a tiny bit.
Thoughts: I love the thick denim fabric with just a touch of stretch making them very comfortable! I would rate these as mom-friendly too. You can see my full review of them here.
Keep or return? Keep! I've already worn them and love them.

Shop the looks:



black dress (above & below)
Sizing: I am in a size 2, I would say that's the equivalent of a medium. It's a touch oversized. I could probably go down a size but because it's woven it doesn't have a lot of give and I kind of like the oversized feel.
Thoughts: I'm obsessed.  This is SO cute and it just launched and I can imagine it will sell out quickly. I love how breezy and lightweight it is. It's easy to throw on around the house or dress up a big too.
Keep or return? Keep! I already can't wait to wear it!

Shop the looks:





 

site design by kiki co.