Thursday, June 18, 2020

the easiest summer makeup routine!

How are we feeling about makeup these days? I mean, I think there have been FULL WEEKS I haven't worn it in the past few months. But here and there I will put it on. I've noticed that while I don't usually wear makeup as much in the summer - this summer I seem to be wearing it MORE. I feel like I've aged from stress over the past few months (anyone else?) and on top of that I am craving feeling more PUT TOGETHER more than ever.  You know?

My makeup routine is always changing depending on my mood but one thing remains the same. It's always SUPER SIMPLE. I'm no pro with makeup. I want simple products that are easy to use!  Here is a makeup routine that took me 3 minutes... I timed it! I feel fresh faced and inspired to face the day and only used 6 products! Below you can also see the before and after... and boy do I need fresh hair color - looking forward to getting it done this weekend!


Here's the products I used to get the look...
And LOVE these makeup wipes to use while getting ready or for mid-day refreshes!

Or you can buy all the products together here. Individual products are currently 15% off!



 

site design by kiki co.