Friday, April 17, 2020

sunglasses I love!

I'm always getting asked about sunglasses on Instagram Stories so I thought it would be helpful to round them up all in one place! I love sunglasses and wear them a lot... even when it's not sunny! I swear I have sensitive eyes or something. Plus these days my eyes are showing the stress and fatigue of life right now so they are great at hiding that - wink, wink!

Here are some of my favorite pairs... from investment pieces to super inexpensive pairs and in between. I'm not super picky about the brands of sunglasses but I am very picky about how comfortable they are - uncomfortable pairs can give me terrible headaches. I'm happy to report all of these pairs are very comfortable from just throwing on the car for a few minutes to an all day wear at the beach (when we can get back to the beach!).  Let's take a look!

also... if you have a lot of pairs of sunglasses I highly recommend this sunglasses organizer!


top row, from left:
QUAY black, QUAY is a great mid-priced brand that always delivers trendy and comfortable sunnies. I love this oversized pair with a slight cat eye

tortoise chunky cat eye, this pair is SUPER cute and so inexpensive. I knew I loved the style but I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they are too!

middle row, from left:

oversized square, this pair from amazon is so inexpensive and bold. I love this pair for traveling or keeping in the car - I never worry about them getting to beat up or broken since they are less expensive. But surprisingly they have held up so well!

Karen Walker oversized tortoise, I've owned these forever and I still get tons of questions and compliments on them. Over the years they have been a definite favorite. They are pricey, but I've owned them for so long at this point it's been worth every penny.

bottom row, from left: 

le Specs cat eye, this is another pair I've had for a really long time. Meghan Markle made them famous when she wore them in NYC while pregnant. 

QUAY square brown, this brown/camel pair is unique and unfortunately this color is sold out, but the shape is still very nice and it's a fun retro style.


 

site design by kiki co.