Thursday, April 16, 2020

6 ways to style: jeans and a white tee!

This week's 6 ways to style is HERE and it's a good one... in fact I'm already thinking about wearing many of these outfits over the coming week. They are so simple and comfortable. I polled you on my Instagram Stories and styling up jeans & a white tee was the winner! Before we take a look at the six outfits... I have to mention that the archives is full of so many good 6 ways to style posts. So be sure to check that out for more inspiration.

For the base of these outfits I chose THIS TEE from yesterday's J.Crew try on session - I really love it. And THESE JEANS (shop them here also) - which are on sale - that I've been wearing almost exclusively lately. Which ya know, isn't like a ton because there are still lots of leggings going on, but still. They are definitely my denim of choice lately.

Jeans and a white tee is such a classic base for so many types of looks... I love it this time of year because it gives a lot of flexibility for weather and comfort. You can dress it up, dress it down, do lots of layers or just a little layer. It's an outfit combo that can really take you to warm summer weather.


Outfit 1 (above)
I love a sweater blazer with a tee. It's just so simple. I'm itching to wear sandals (especially since it snowed all day yesterday! Yikes!) and these are super comfortable. Overall this is look is easy to pull together and easy to wear. The best combo.
Shop the look: tee (runs a little big, size down if between sizes), jeans (shop here or here, true to size), sweater blazer (runs big, size down), sandals, necklace and necklace

Outfit 2 (above)
Okay I have not done a denim on denim look in so long! I love it! I always try to contrast the denims a little and with a simple pair of sandals it doesn't get easier than this.
Shop the look: tee (runs a little big, size down if between sizes), jeans (shop here or here, true to size), denim jacket (true to size), sandals

Outfit 3 (above)
This outfit combo has been worn a lot lately. This cardigan is quite warm but also quite lightweight so it works great for our warm-ish then cold again weather. 
Shop the look: tee (runs a little big, size down if between sizes), jeans (shop here or here, true to size), cardigan (slightly oversized, I am in a size small), flats, headband

Outfit 4 (above)
It's the easiest outfit combo to just throw on a utility jacket and call it an outfit. You know? Throw on some sneakers and it's the perfect look for hanging out with the kids on a walk or in the yard or running (essential) errands.
Shop the look: tee (runs a little big, size down if between sizes), jeans (shop here or here, true to size), jacket, sneakers

Outfit 5 (above)
It's all about layers this time of year with rapid changes in the weather. Throw a sweatshirt on your shoulders and some Birks and you are set for bike rides and backyard hangs.
Shop the look: tee (runs a little big, size down if between sizes), jeans (shop here or here, true to size), leopard sweatshirt, Birkenstocks

Outfit 6 (above)
Need a quick zoom appropriate look? Throw on a blazer with a white tee - I love a white on white look. My blazer is a few years old, but I will link a similar option. Also, who else is missing real shoes? I love these mules but have been living in sneakers and Birkenstocks.
Shop the look: tee (runs a little big, size down if between sizes), jeans (shop here or here, true to size), similar blazer, mules


 

site design by kiki co.