Monday, April 20, 2020

spring sandals I'm loving!

The weather is finally starting to feel a little more spring-like and I'm so excited for full time sandal season! Sandals work so well with shorts, dresses and even jeans and tanks and I'm excited to finally work them into outfits on a regular basis. Here are a few pairs I am loving right now and many of them are on sale!

top row, from left:
black square toe, I love a square toe sandal. It's so modern and chic!
brown thong, this style is so classic and I'm not huge into logos, but this pair is so subtle and simple, I love them.
flip flop Birkenstocks, I bought a pair of these last year and LOVE them. They sold out super quickly though - so snag them now if you have your eye on them. Plus, they are a great price!

middle row, from left:
ankle strap espadrilles, these are so beautiful! They would be great with jeans and dresses.
camo Birkenstocks, these are available in a few color ways and the camo is so fun. I've seen these in person and they are ADORABLE.
black slides, I love a simple sandal. This pair is the perfect simple pair.

bottom row, from left:
single strap Birkenstocks, these are the one strap version of the big buckle birks I own (seen here) and  I think they look amazing!
brown curved strap, this style is so popular right now and they are a perfect everyday sandal!
studded neutral sandal, this pair is on my wishlist! So fun and trendy and they look super comfortable!


 

site design by kiki co.