Wednesday, March 11, 2020

new arrivals Nordstrom!

So many new arrivals... so little time. Right!?!? I've got another batch of gorgeous new arrivals from Nordstrom for you today... many of these are on my spring break wishlist. And they are all perfect basics for spring weather which is getting closer and closer.


top row, from left:
faux leather tote, I LOVE a tote and this one is so cute and such a great price!
strappy sandals, these are so cute and classic. I would wear them with dresses, jeans and shorts.
jumpsuit, I love a jumpsuit and especially this long sleeved version. It looks so comfy and casual for spring.

middle row, from left:
sunglasses, I really love a cat eye sunglass and this pair is such a good price
white sweater, this would be perfect for cool spring days or cool summer nights. This one is in my cart!
black tank dress, I love the subtle ruffle at the hem on this dress! This on is in my cart too!

bottom row, from left:
striped t-shirt dress, I love the ease of a t-shirt dress for summer and how cute is this striped version with pockets!!?
earrings, love a new and fresh earring for spring. This pair is so fun!
striped button front top, I love simple tops like this one with jeans and shorts and they double as a swim cover up on vacation too!




 

site design by kiki co.