Tuesday, March 10, 2020

my everyday style: spring sweater season!

There is fall sweater season and then there is spring sweater season... and both are exciting for their own reason! Ha! But seriously, there is nothing like pulling out super thick and cozy sweaters come fall. And the reverse is true for spring too... I love a fresh, lightweight and breezy sweater once the days get longer and a little bit warmer.

This cotton sweater is the definition of breezy. Super soft and lightweight it's perfect with jeans and mules as we start thinking spring. And as the weather warms even more it will be perfect for cool evenings or date night later this spring and summer. I went up a size to a medium for a perfectly slouchy fit and it's available in 8 (eight!) colors so you are sure to find one you love.

And can we talk about these white jeans (shop here or here!?!?) You guys! It's white jeans season! I will say this pair is especially perfect for these early spring days because they are the perfect creamy white and not too stark white. I love the straight leg paired with mules and the entire neutral look is major #springvibes - no? I found that these jeans ran a little big, so I went down a size. They are super stretchy and comfortable while being ultra chic with the straight leg cut.










Outfit Details:
Sweater (I went up a size to medium)
Jeans, shop here or here (runs big, size down one size)
Mules (true to size)
Bag, shop here or here


 

site design by kiki co.