Monday, March 9, 2020

3 favorite travel bags!

It's almost SPRING BREAK time and whether that means road trips or heading south to somewhere warm, today I am rounding up my favorite travel bags to help make packing easier. These are bags I use myself for carry ons when I fly or just simply as my front seat bag for a road trip. I reviewed them all on the blog earlier this winter but since travel season is upon us now I thought I would circle back and revisit the topic.

Let's take a look at some of my favorites...

You can find the full review of this bag here but it's quickly become one of my favorites. I've used it as a carry on twice now. It's HUGE and fits under the seat on aircraft. It would also work great for an overnight bag simply because it can carry so much. 
What I usually pack in it: sun hat, pashmina, travel pillow, truffle case for essentials, truffle case for chargers, laptop, planner, wallet, sunglasses, a few snacks and a water bottle

You can find the full review of this bag here but what I love about this bag most is that it's so beautiful. The leather is durable but gorgeous and I love that Madewell offers free monogramming in most of their stores. This one is quite roomy but not near as big as the MZ Wallace bag which is fine since you don't always need to travel with a bag that big. 
What I usually pack in it: truffle case for essentialstruffle case for chargers, laptop, plannerwalletsunglasses, a few snacks and a water bottle (I can usually lay my travel pillow OR pashmina over the top of the bag but it's tough to get both in)



You can find the full review of this bag here - but what I love most about it is that it's iconically classic and good looking without compromising quality and durability. I've hauled this bag around A LOT and it's held up really well.
What I usually pack in it: truffle case for essentialstruffle case for chargers, laptop, plannerwalletsunglasses, a few snacks and a water bottle (I can usually lay my travel pillow OR pashmina over the top of the bag but it's tough to get both in)
Shop the look: sweater, jeans, flats, bag




 

site design by kiki co.