Wednesday, January 29, 2020

my everyday style: 6 Everlane basics I love!

Everlane items featured in this post were gifted to me by the brand.
All opinions are my own.

Oh Everlane... let me count the ways I love you! It's TOO MANY to count. But today I am featuring 6 everyday basics that I love from Everlane that I think you will love too.  It never fails that whenever I wear Everlane I feel more pulled together and my outfit always has that "just right" feel. They really get it right with fabrics, cuts and styles. Their pieces are perfect for my mom-on-the-go lifestyle.

Let's take a look at some of the items I am currently loving... some are pieces I've owned for a while and some are new to me!

1. Alpaca cardigan... this piece is brand new and OH so dreamy! It's very soft and light as air, but also very warm. I've only worn it once and I was immediately smitten. I can tell this piece will get a lot of wear this winter. It's also available in a few other colors too. (fits slightly oversized, I am in a small)

2. White bodysuit... this is a piece I've had since fall. It's a great piece for layering and really sucks you in in such a flattering way! I was a little hesitant about a body suit, but this one is incredibly comfortable. It's a great base layering piece for super cold temperatures too. (fits true to size, I am in a small)

3. Air relaxed white button front top... I fell head over heels for the Everlane linen button front top last summer (which I am hoping they will restock when the weather gets warm) and I wanted something similar for all weather since linen is quite specific for warmer temps. This button front top is lightweight and very comfortable and fits great on the shoulders - which always seems to be tricky. I love that it's long enough to wear untucked with leggings or it can be dressed up too. (fits true to size, I am in a size 2 which fits not as small as an XS, but not as big as a small)

4. Performance leggings... Everlane just launched these new leggings and I'm already in love. They truly can work for both challenging workouts (I wore them to tennis and loved them!) and for bopping around town in more casual looks like shown here. It's also worth noting that these leggings are super affordable and made from recycled nylon materials. Which is fantastic! (fits true to size, I am in a small)

5. Day glove flat... I've owned these for a few years and love them. They are a classic ballet flat in the softest leather that completely forms to your feet. They are available in tons of colors and are so comfortable for a simple flat.

6. Button mock neck cashmere... this super cute sweater is made from recylced cashmere. How cool is that? I love that the style is half like a henley top and half a sweater.  You can button the top all the way up or leave it open a little like I did, making it kind of like two sweaters in one!


Outfit 1 (above & below)






Outfit 2 (above & below)
Coat (true to size, I am in a 2), button front top, leggings, flats, sunglasses, crossbody bag






Outfit 3 (above & below) 






 

site design by kiki co.