Monday, January 13, 2020

my everyday style: 3 favorite winter coats ON SALE!

Winter is keeping on with it over here in Michigan... and although we are having a quite mild winter so far (or so it seems!?! knock on wood!) it's still prime bundle up season. Today THREE (yes 3!) of my favorite winter coats are on sale mega sale (50% off!) and it's worth sharing because whoa, that's an amazing price and also we still have quite a bit of winter ahead of us... no?

First up... this white puffer! If you aren't into a white winter coat, fret not! There are other great colors too! I went bold with white because I already have a few black puffer coats and they get a little boring after a while. White is FUN and surprisingly it has stayed clean very easily! I found this coat to be a little oversized. I went down one size and I am wearing a size x-small here. It's warm with a huge hood and I love that it's gathered at the waist for a flattering cut - well as flattering as a puffer coat can get.






Next up (below), this grey wool coat is just gorgeous and the one I have owned the longest. It's very warm even though it's not super thick and the faux fur hood is NEXT LEVEL chic. Every time I wear this I always feel so ladylike and stylish. Which isn't always easy to pull off in the winter. Again, this coat is oversized so I went down to a size 0. It's beautiful and warm and is available in quite a few color options. You can't go wrong!






Finally, the absolute warmest of the bunch (below)! All these coats are quite warm, but this green parka packs some serious insulation for cold days! When the weather is nasty and blustery this is the one I go for... of course, I still wear it on pleasant but cold days too. It zips up really high, has a HUGE hood and is features coated canvas so it's also the most waterproof too. This one is also a little oversized so I sized down to an x-small.  This one is also available in quite a few color options, so if the green isn't for you be sure to check out the other colors.






Outfit Details:
White Coat - 50% off! (go down a size)
Grey Coat - 50% off! (go down a size)
Green Coat - 50% off! (go down a size)
Pom Pom hats - 50% off!
Sneakers - (go down a size)


 

site design by kiki co.