Tuesday, September 10, 2019

my everyday style: easy fall layering!

It's that time of year! Layering season is underway here in Michigan and I'm HERE for it. The cool mornings and evenings and warm afternoons have me depending on simple layering pieces for staying comfortable all day. I'm all about incorporating jackets and cardigans into my everyday outfits and I'm so excited that it's finally time! Fall is one of my favorite seasons to dress for

This Everlane bodysuit (I also have it in stripes, worn here) is so insanely comfortable! I've said it before but it feels like leggings for your body - haha. Plus, it's perfect for layering because it's nice and form fitting and eliminates any bulkiness with layering - which can be annoying.  Here I paired it with blue jeans, sneakers and a Moto jacket for a casual but hip everyday mom look. And I paired it with washed black jeans, a cardigan and loafers for a busy day of errands or meetings. It doesn't feel like you are wearing a body suit at all (no pulling, tugging or wedgies - promise!) and it really sucks you in in all the right places.















Outfit Details:

Outfit 1
Bodysuit (I'm in a small, size up if between sizes)
Jeans (runs true to size)
Sneakers (runs true to size)
Moto Jacket (runs a little big, I went down to an XS)


Outfit 2 
Bodysuit (I'm in a small, size up if between sizes)
Cardigan (true to size, I'm in small)
Loafers (runs true to size)


 

site design by kiki co.