Tuesday, May 28, 2019

on my radar... May 2019!

It's the twilight of May and to be honest, I have no idea how we have gotten so far into the year. It's flown so far! I am 100% in summer mode these days and loving it. Today I am rounding up some fun pieces that have caught my eye lately... it's virtual window shopping, which just so happens to be my favorite kind of shopping!

Anyone else feeling like their workout clothes need a summer refresh? I sure do! This adorable pink sports bra and pink leggings are PERFECT for summer. I am counting down the days until our family summer vacation. This "I Believe in Vacation" tee is giving me all the inspiration! I have been eyeing these studded sandals and this straw tote - I definitely don't need them - but the WANT is strong.  How fun are these beaded bracelets?  They would add a pop of fun to any summer look. This rainbow stripe swim cover up is just TOO cute and a pink macrame clutch is perfect for a summer date night. If you need a new pair of denim shorts - I highly recommend this pair (size up!). And of course I ALWAYS have a new pair of sneakers on my wishlist.





 

site design by kiki co.